The Clinic will re-open on Monday the 29th June 2020.
We will be adhering to the strict hygiene measures announced prior to the lockdown, we would ask that you observe the following:-
In advance of your appointment it will be necessary for you to complete a short declaration which we can send to you by email, or alternatively click on this link to download the form Pre screening for Covid 19. Please return the fully completed declaration by email, photograph and return by text, or by post at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. You will be asked to confirm that
- You have not been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected Covid-19 within the previous 14 days
- You have not been in contact with anyone suffering from or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days
- You have not had symptoms of cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms within the last 14 days
- Your temperature is normal and has not been elevated within the previous 5 days
- You have not been advised by your doctor or the HSE to self-isolate or cocoon at this time
- You, or anyone in your household, has not traveled abroad within the last 14 days
- You are not classified as a person falling into the ‘at risk’ group around whom additional HSE guidelines apply.
When you arrive at Kokoro Clinic
- Please stay in your vehicle until your appointment time
- Please bring a face mask, if you do not have one you will be given a disposable face mask
- Your temperature will be checked by your therapist
- You will be asked to wash your hands and a towel will be provided. This will not be used by anyone else and should be placed in the designated wash basket after use.
- Disposable gloves will be provided if you require them
- Your therapist (Colin or Dáire) will be wearing a clear protective face covering and mask
- We will not be shaking hands with any clients until we are advised by the governments’ Chief Medical Officer that it is safe to do so.
Please be assured that the clinic will be cleaned prior to each appointment, with fresh plinth coverings, towels and masks supplied for each client. All surfaces will be sanitised for your protection, this will include (but will not be limited to) door handles, taps and wash basins, toilet, chairs, treatment plinth, all hard surfaces and equipment. At all times Colin and Dáire will practice safe hand washing practices before, during and after your treatment.
It will be impossible to maintain physical distancing during the course of your treatment but in so far as it is practical (for example, during consultation prior to commencing your treatment and any discussion after your treatment) we will ensure that as much distance as possible will be maintained.
Regarding anyone booking in for Canine Amatsu Physical Therapy with Dáire, the above hygiene measures will apply also.
We understand that this is a very uncertain time for everyone, and we will always do our utmost to ensure your (and our) safety. It may be necessary to amend or adjust the above requirements as further information is made available and you will be advised of these changes in a timely manner. Any easing or reinforcement of restrictions will be made only after we receive notification from the Chief Medical Officer at the HSE.