In order to maintain your safety, and ours, please do not attend your appointment if
- You have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 7 days, or
- You have Covid-19 symptoms i.e. cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness, flu or hay fever like symptoms.
In the event that you have to reschedule your appointment, this will be rearranged for as soon as possible after you are symptom free.
When you arrive at Kokoro Clinic
- Please stay in your vehicle until your appointment time.
- Please bring a face mask, if you do not have one you will be given a disposable face mask. Public health advice is that masks should continue to be worn on these premises.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entry to the clinic.
- Disposable gloves will be provided if you require them.
- Your therapist (Colin or Dáire) will be wearing a face mask.
Please be assured that the clinic will be cleaned prior to each appointment, with fresh plinth coverings, towels and masks supplied for each client. All surfaces will be sanitised for your protection, this will include (but will not be limited to) door handles, taps and wash basins, toilet, chairs, treatment plinth, all hard surfaces and equipment. At all times Colin and Dáire will practice safe hand washing practices before, during and after your treatment.
It will be impossible to maintain physical distancing during the course of your treatment but in so far as it is practical (for example, during consultation prior to commencing your treatment and any discussion after your treatment) we will ensure that as much distance as possible will be maintained.
Regarding anyone booking in for Canine Amatsu Physical Therapy with Dáire, the above hygiene measures will apply also.
We understand that this is still a very uncertain time for everyone, and we will always do our utmost to ensure your (and our) safety. It may be necessary to amend or adjust the above requirements as further information is made available and you will be advised of these changes in a timely manner. Any easing or reinforcement of restrictions will be made only after we receive notification from the Chief Medical Officer at the HSE.